Welcome on this Site dedicated to the Viktor&Rolf brand and accessible at the following URL
http://intl.viktor-rolf-fragrances.com/ (the « Site »).
The following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as the “Terms”), together with any documents referred to within them, govern your use of this Site.
By accessing, using and/or registering to the Site, users (whether guests or registered users, and hereinafter referred to as the “Users”) hereby indicate their acceptance to be bound by these Terms.
If Users do not agree to these Terms, they must not use the Site.
The Site has been developed for and published by Prestige et Collections International, a company with a capital of 31.500 euros,
with its registered office located at 16 place Vendôme, 75001 Paris, registered in the Commercial and Corporations Register of PARIS under the number 334 171 113, (hereinafter the "Company" or "we").
Publication Director: Guillaume de Lesquen, International General Manager - Designer Brands Fragrances.
OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
These Terms refer to the following additional policies, which also apply to the use of our Site:
- Our Review Terms and Conditions, which set out the terms and conditions in accordance with which you can leave product reviews on our Site.
From time to time we may run competitions and promotions via our Site. Separate terms and conditions will be posted where applicable governing such competitions and promotions.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
From time to time we may modify these Terms. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes we make, as they are binding on you. Your use of our Site following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms as amended. If at any time you do not wish to accept these Terms, you may not use our Site.
CHANGES TO OUR SITE
We may update our Site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions and you accept that such changes may result in your being unable to access our Site.
ACCESS TO OUR SITE
To access and use this Site you must be an adult (over 18) and have a valid e-mail address. If you are under 18, the prior authorization of your parents is required.
You may be required to fill out required fields in a form, indicated as such by an asterisk. In such event, you will be required to fill out such fields prior to entering the Site. Any inaccurate or incomplete registration will not be accepted.
You accept that the data you submit to us and that is stored in our information systems is accurate and acts as proof of your identity. Please inform us as to any applicable change in such data.
Access to the Site and/or certain of its Sections (as defined below) may require the use of a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures. You must treat such information as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. You can of course change your identification code or password at any time. However, the number of attempts to access the Site and/or certain of its Sections may be limited in order to prevent fraudulent use of such identification codes or passwords. Please inform us of any fraudulent use that you may become aware of.
In the event of non-compliance with the rules described in these Terms, we reserve the right to suspend your access to the Site and disable any identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time. In such event we will inform you as soon as possible.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and that they comply with them.
Furthermore, if you wish to create hypertext links to this Site, a prior request for authorization must be submitted to us through the contact address: [email protected].
Even though we try to keep the Site accessible at all times, we cannot guarantee you access in all circumstances. Access to the entire Site, or some parts of the Site, may be interrupted, in particular for reasons of maintenance, updating, or other reasons which are beyond our control. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Our Site is provided "as is" and excludes any warranties of any kind, either express or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law including (but not limited to) the exclusion of warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights.
We are either the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site, and in the material published on it (including but not limited to text, content, software, video, music, sound, graphics, photographs, illustrations, artwork, photographs, names, logos, trademarks, service marks and other material) (“Content”). The Content is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You acquire no rights or licences in or to our Site and/or the Content other than the limited right to use our Site in accordance with these Terms and to download on the terms set out in this section. Other than as set out in this section you may not copy, reproduce, recompile, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, distribute, publish, display, perform, modify, upload to create derivative works from, transmit, or in any other way exploit any part of our Site.
We allow limited download only if you satisfy the following criteria:
- (i) you make no more than one printed copy of such download and no further copies of such printed copy are made; and
- (ii) you make only personal, non-commercial use of such download and/or printed copy; and
- (iii) you do not modify the paper or digital copies of any Content you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text; and
- (iv) you retain on such download and/or printed copy all copyright notices and shall remain bound by the terms of such wording and notices.
Additionally, you may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any other medium (including distribution by over-the-air television or radio broadcast or distribution on a computer network) the Content or any part thereof. You may not make any part of our Site available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. Our Site and the information contained therein may not be used to construct a database of any kind, nor may our Site be stored (in its entirety or in any part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database websites containing all or part of our Site.
You may not use any of our trademarks or trade names without our prior express written consent and you acknowledge that you have no ownership rights in and to any of those names and marks. You must not use any part of the content on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our Site in breach of these Terms, your right to use our Site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the Content you have made.
You agree to abide by all additional copyright notices or restrictions contained in our Site.
You agree to notify us promptly in writing if you become aware of any unauthorised access to or use of our Site by any party or of any claim that our Site or any of the contents of our Site infringes any copyright, trade mark, or other contractual, statutory or common law rights of any party.
If you would like information about obtaining our permission to use any of the Content, please email your enquiry to : [email protected]
While we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information accessed via our Site, the content of our Site is provided for general information only. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, about the accuracy, timeliness or completeness of any information or material on our Site.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Nothing in these Terms excludes or limits our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability that cannot be excluded or limited by English law.
To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our Site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Site; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Site.
If you are a business user, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our Site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our Site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless each of L’Oréal, its employees, representatives and agents, from and against any claims, actions, demands or other proceedings brought against any of L’Oréal, its employees, representatives or agents, by a third party, to the extent that such claim, suit, action or other proceeding brought against L’Oréal, its employees, representatives, suppliers, or agents is based on or arises in connection with:
- (i) your use of our Site;
- (ii) any breach by you of these Terms;
- (iii) a claim that any use of our Site by you
- a. infringes any intellectual property rights of any third party, or any right of personality or publicity, or
- b. is libellous or defamatory, or otherwise results in injury or damage to any third party;
- (iv) any deletions, additions, insertions, or alterations to, or any unauthorised use of, our Site by you; or
- (v) any misrepresentation or breach of representation or warranty made by you contained herein.
References in this section of these Terms to your use of our Site shall be deemed to include any use by a third party where such a third party accesses our Site using your computer. You agree to pay L’Oréal, its employees, representatives, and agents any and all costs, damages, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) awarded against any of them or otherwise incurred by any of them in connection with or arising from any such third party claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such third party claim.
SPECIFIC STIPULATIONS FOR CERTAIN SECTIONS OF THE SITE
Various sections may be made available to you on this Site: Downloadable Content, On-Line Applications, User Content, Discussion Space etc. (the " Sections").
(i) Downloadable Content
We may make available on this Site content that you are authorized to download ("Downloadable Content"). In downloading or using such Downloadable Content, you are deemed to have agreed to use it in conformity with these Terms.
We grant you, for your personal and private use only, royalty free and for the legal term of copyright protection, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Downloadable Content. Any reproduction, representation, modification or distribution of the Downloadable Content is subject to prior express authorization from the Company. Any request for this type of authorization should be submitted to us in advance at the following address: [email protected]
(ii) On-Line Applications
We may make available on this Site software applications (the "On-line Applications"). We grant you, for your personal and private use only, royalty free and for the legal term of copyright protection, a non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the On-Line Applications. You agree not to modify, adapt, reproduce, correct or distribute the On-Line Applications nor any mark or inscription of title set forth on such On-Line Applications and/or any media related thereto.
Any Content that you may create or produce with the On-Line Application shall be considered as User Content (as described in section (iii) “User Content”, below).
Please inform us of any problems encountered with the On-Line Applications at the following address: [email protected]. We will then do our best to correct such problem as soon as possible.
In the event that we provide you with a tool/application which enables images to be edited (and in particular in order to virtually try a cosmetic product), you acknowledge and agree that such tool/application may solely be used for your own private purposes. You are not authorized to use this tool/application in such a way that may be disrespectful, injurious and/or infringe the rights of third parties. Consequently, you are not authorized to modify and/or display a third party’s image without such third party’s prior express consent. Finally, you are not authorized to modify and/or display, in whole or in part, material (whether modified via the tool/application or otherwise) provided with the tool/application (and, in particular, material displaying models) without the Company’s prior express consent.
(iii) User Content and User Actions
We may make available on this Site a space dedicated to user content such as, for example, text, photos, videos etc. ("User Content").
By submitting User Content to us, you automatically grant use a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, adapt, edit, distribute, translate, create derivative works from, incorporate into other works, distribute and otherwise exploit such User Content (in whole or in part) on any and all medias (including without limitation this Site).
You expressly grant us the right to use the User Content on our own websites as well as third party websites in particular on “social networking” sites (including without limitation, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Dailymotion) including plug-ins and applications on such third party websites, hereinafter referred to as “Third Party Websites”, as well as in displays in all formats in unlimited quantities, on television, in the print press and magazine, and in any advertising, PR or marketing material (whether print, POS, media or online), educational material or internal material. For the avoidance of doubt, the Site is not managed or sponsored in any manner whatsoever by such Third Party Websites.
You acknowledge and agree that the use of Third Party Websites is exclusively governed by the terms and conditions set up by the Third Party Websites and that such terms and conditions are binding on us in our use of the User Content on the Third Party Websites. We may not be held responsible for any use by us or by a third party of the User Content in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Third Party Websites including without limitation, the scope or duration of any rights and the deletion of the User Content.
You shall be solely responsible for any third party claims relating to the use of the User Content in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Third Party Websites.
Without prejudice to the above, you represent and warrant that you have obtained any necessary consents and have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties the User Content.
You acknowledge and agree that the User Content could be subject to “viral” communication (word-of-mouth communication) on Third Party Websites and that we will not be liable for any claim or action in this regard.
You are entirely liable for any User Content that you publish on this Site including but not limited to for any third party claims that the User Content constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that the User Content infringes their rights.
We will not be responsible for, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any material posted by you or any other user of our Site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our Site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these Terms including if the content is illegal and/or contrary to the accepted standards of morality and/or infringes the rights of third parties.
Through Third Party Websites, some actions are made available to you on the Site such as sharing, commenting and/or appreciating content, hereinafter referred to as “User Actions”.
When you proceed with a User Action on or through a Third Party Website, you allow us to have access to certain information from your Third Party Website’s account (including your name, profile picture, gender, birthday, networks, user IDs, list of friends and any other information that is communicated to other users of the Third Party Website, people you follow and/or who follow you and the comments and/or the appreciations you make, hereinafter “Public Information”) in order to enable these User Actions.
We remind you that some Public Information you provide to us on or through a Third Party Website, is publicly published and can be viewed by anyone who is visiting the Site or a member of a Third Party Website. We are not responsible for the publication of your Public Information and the use that may be made by other users.
If you no longer wish to have your Public Information published on our Site, you are solely responsible for managing your privacy setting on your Third Party Website’s account. We will not be responsible for the delay between your modification of your privacy setting and deletion of any activity on our Site or on the internet.
Please inform us of any User Content which appears contrary to applicable legislation in force and/or to accepted standards of morality and/or the principles set forth herein and/or which infringes the rights of others, at the following address: [email protected]
(iv) Discussion Space
We may make available on this Site a space permitting you to communicate with other users (the "Discussion Space").
The Discussion Space must be used in conformity with the legislation in force, accepted standards of morality, the principles set forth herein and in compliance with the rights of others.
Please inform us of any communication which appears contrary to the legislation in force and/or to accepted standards of morality and/or the principles set forth herein and/or which infringes on the rights of others, by emailing us at the following address: [email protected].
LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our Site in any website that is not owned by you. Our Site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of content on our Site other than that set out above, please contact us at the following email address: [email protected].
We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
This Site is Hosted by NAITWAYS, a company with a capital of 373.000 euros, with its registered office located at 14 rue Jules Saulnier – 93200 SAINT-DENIS registered in the Commercial and Corporations Register of PARIS under the number 430 359 927.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
If you are a consumer, please note that these Terms, their subject matter and their formation, are governed by English law. You and we both agree to that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
If you are a business, these Terms, their subject matter and formation (and any non-contractual disputes or claims) are governed by English law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
LOCAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS
Our Site is not directed at any person in any jurisdiction where for any reason the publication or availability of our Site is prohibited. Those in respect of whom such prohibitions apply must not access our Site.
We do not represent that either our Site or the Content are appropriate for use or permitted by local laws in all jurisdictions. Those who access our Site do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws or regulations; legal advice should be sought in cases of doubt.
SEVERANCE & WAIVER
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid by any court having jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
MINIMUM T&Cs HOLIDAY COMMENT-TO-WIN PRIZE DRAW
UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 00:00 on 13/11/2023 until 00:00 on 23/11/2023. For your chance to win comment and tag the person you would take on holiday on the Instagram post(s): https://www.instagram.com/sebinaah/and. Full T&Cs https://intl.viktor-rolf-fragrances.com/uk/terms-and-conditions. Promoter: Viktor&Rolf, a trading division of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR VIKTOR&ROLF HOLIDAY COMMENT-TO-WIN PRIZE DRAW
By entering the promotion, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (these "Terms and Conditions"). Promotional materials relating to the promotion, including all information on how to enter the promotion, also form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in such promotion materials and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions take precedence.
Promotion Name and Description: Viktor&Rolf Holiday Comment-to-Win Prize Draw - Comment on the post to be entered into a prize draw to win a trip to New York for two people
Promoter: Viktor&Rolf, a trading division of L’Oréal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London W12 7SA
Entry Open Date: 00:00 on 13/11/2023 UK time
Entry Closing Date: 00:00 on 23/11/2023 UK time
How To Enter Requirements:
- UK residents aged 18+ only.
- Entrants must have internet access and an Instagram account.
- Enter by commenting and tagging the person you would take on holiday on the Instagram post: https://www.instagram.com/sebinaah/ and like the post on Instagram and follow @vitkorandrolf_fragrances and tag someone in the post on Instagram for your chance to win.
- By commenting on and/or tagging someone in this post and/or following @vitkorandrolf_fragrances, entrants agree to be automatically entered into this prize draw and abide by these Terms and Conditions
A holiday for winner +1 companion to New York
The prize includes:
Number of Major Prize Winner(s): 1
Runner-up Prize(s): Not Applicable
Number of Runner-up Prize Winner(s): Not Applicable
- Return flights from major international airport in London to New York including taxes, fees and one item of checked baggage per person
- Return private airport transfers in New York
- 4 nights’ hotel accommodation in New York, with a four-star rating, based on sharing a double or twin room, including daily breakfast
- Skip-the-line admission to the Empire State Building viewing platform at sunset
- 2 x tickets to a Broadway show of winner’s choice
- Dinner at top restaurants in New York on two nights of stay, to a maximum value of £75 per person per day
- £500 spending money
- Travel insurance
- To claim their prize, the winner will need to give their full name and email address when contacted by the influencer. This will be passed onto Element London. Element London will contact the winner to arrange the holiday.
- Economy flights available from major international airports in London only
- Flights will be selected by Prize Provider and not all routings will be available
- Winner and guests must have full passport valid for at least 6 months at time of travel
- Any necessary visas are responsibility of winner and guests
- A valid credit or debit card will be required for security deposit purposes when checking into hotel accommodation
- Hotel accommodation is based on two adults sharing one double or twin room
- Hotel will be selected by prize provider at their sole discretion
- Travel insurance is subject to restrictions and the terms and conditions of the insurance provider. It is the responsibility of the winner and/or their companions to meet any additional costs relating to obtaining insurance cover for any pre-existing medical condition and for any additional costs as may be specified where the winner and/or their companions are aged 70 or over
- Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable
- No cash alternative is available
- All prize elements are subject to availability
- The prize cannot be taken from 21st December – 2nd January (Christmas and New Year), over UK bank holidays or over Easter Sunday
- The prize is valid for 12 months from the date of notification of winning, and travel must be booked and completed within that time frame
- All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time
- Once booked, the prize cannot be altered or amended
- At least one traveller must be aged 21 or over
- Any travellers under the age of 18 require written permission from a parent/guardian to attend
- The prize excludes domestic ground transfers
- The prize excludes meals and drinks (except where stated above), excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses and anything not expressly included in the prize
- The Prize Provider is Element London Ltd (www.element-london.com)
Prize Draw Dates:
Notification of Winner(s):
Winner(s) are selected at random and will be notified by the Promoter through the Promoter replying to the winner(s)' Instagram comment and/or direct private message via their Instagram account by the end of 24/11/2023 and requesting each winner's e-mail address.
Prize Delivery: Please allow up to 30 days from the date a winner supplies the requested details for delivery of the prize.
General Terms and Conditions
Entry and eligibility
- Entries must be received between the Entry Open Date and the Entry Closing Date.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Promoter’s employees, their immediate family or any third party directly associated with the promotion are not eligible to enter.
- Incomplete, illegal, misdirected or late entries will not be valid. Proof of complying with the How to Enter Requirements will not be accepted as proof of receipt or entry. Promoter is not responsible for entries lost, damaged or delayed due to technical or connectivity or other problems.
- Only one entry per person. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be valid. Multiple entries made by the same person from various email, social media or other accounts or from the same IP address will not be valid.
- Any entries which do not comply with the How to Enter Requirements, or which contain any third party intellectual property without prior informed consent from the rights holder, or which contain any abusive, inappropriate, offensive or obscene language or imagery will be disqualified. Examples of language/images considered to be inappropriate, offensive or obscene, include (but are not limited to): any message/image which contains (a) swearing; (b) comments or actions which appear to be discriminatory of any person, company or group of individuals, for example comments of a racist, sexist or homophobic nature; (c) sexual innuendo, sexual language or sexual acts, actions or gestures; (d) promoting any illegal unlawful activity such as drug use; (e) any message that appears to be an advertisement or solicitation to buy; and (f) any materials (whether written or visual) that directly or indirectly relate to the Promoter’s competitor brands or that show any intention of promoting any brand other than the Promoter brand.
Prize fulfilment and disqualification
- Prizes are as stated, they are not transferable and there are no alternative prizes or cash substitutes. Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event that the selected prize is unavailable for any reason whatsoever.
A winner forfeits their prize and the Promoter reserves the right to select at random an alternative winner if:
- within 3 weeks of being notified by the Promoter, a winner does not respond or does not provide their full name and relevant details (if applicable, details for the prize to be despatched to in the eligible country of residence); or
- if a prize is rejected or returned undeliverable; or
- if an entry is invalid or an entrant is disqualified or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Promoter reserves the right to disqualify an entrant or winner that in its absolute discretion could bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- Promoter shall disqualify any entries that have failed to abide by and/or are in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the winner(s) can be obtained by sending a stamped, self-addressed envelope, within 4 weeks of the Prize Draw Date to the Promoter at Gateway Central White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London W12 7SA, referencing the Promotion Name.
Promotional Activity relating to the prize draw
- In entering the prize draw, all entrants and winners agree to participate in any promotional activity relating to the prize draw, which may include entry content, voice, image and name for publicity purposes (in any media, print or online, including any websites, social media sites or third party retailer websites) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material (whether or not related to the prize draw) free of charge without additional compensation or prior notice. Promoter may modify any entry content to fit in context with the relevant usage, whilst maintaining its original sentiment.
- All personal details and/or information given either in the entry process or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entrants if they have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the Promoter nor agencies nor suppliers involved in this promotion may be liable to the winners, whether arising from tort including negligence, breach of contract or otherwise or for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered whatsoever as a result of or relating to participation in this prize draw or the prizes to the extent permissible by law. No compensation for loss of earnings will be paid by the Promoter for participation in any aspect of this prize draw.
Social Media Platform Specific Terms
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, TikTok or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, TikTok or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used as stated in these Terms and Conditions. By entering the prize draw, entrants will be deemed to have released Facebook, TikTok and Instagram from any and all liability arising from their participation in the prize draw or out of, pursuant to, or as a result of the carrying out of the prize draw.
- Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to amend or waive any of these Terms and Conditions, or suspend or cancel the prize draw at any stage, in the event of circumstances that are unforeseen or beyond its reasonable control (including suspected or actual fraudulent or misleading practices or other breaches of these Terms and Conditions).
- English law applies and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings in connection with this promotion.